Brides have asked for a later reception time, so this includes that and more!
Your Ceremony may be scheduled for any time of day, and the facilities may be used for up to 10 consecutive hours, ending no later than 2:00 a.m. (Sunday weddings are scheduled from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- Use of the Rose Garden, Butterfly Garden or Pergola for your Ceremony
- Use of the Patio and Woodland Room for your Reception
- Use of the selected area for a one hour rehearsal
- Use of the Dressing Rooms before the Ceremony
- Use of candelabras with customized fresh floral centerpieces your wedding. These centerpieces can then be transferred to the Tented Patio for your Reception
- Round tables with white tablecloths, napkins, white wedding chairs, dinnerware and flatware for reception
- Heavy appetizers of your choice delivered to the Dressing Rooms
- Plated food service at the head table with your own personal chef
- Pub beer glasses
- Pub tables in the Leaning Oak Bistro area with bowls of nuts
(following your Reception dinner)
- Complimentary bottled water when your bar services end
- Champagne and Chocolate Covered Strawberries for your in your Honeymoon Cottage
- Lodging at Hide Away Country Inn for your First Year Anniversary
- Services of your Wedding Coordinator
- Ceremony Officiate
- Ceremony Music
- Cutting, plating, serving and boxing your Wedding Cake.
Debbie and Staff’s Gift to the Wedding Couple:
- Champagne/sparkling grape juice toast during your Ceremony
- One night’s stay on your anniversary
- One night's lodging for your Honeymoon( with a 2 night minimum)
*The total bill for all packages is subject to all applicable taxes and a 20% service charge.
All payments will be made according to Policies and Guidelines
as agreed upon by both parties and are non-refundable.