Things to do at HideAway Country Inn
To help you plan your Ohio weekend getaway or just an Ohio vacation the staff at HideAway Country Inn are the experts in the Mid Ohio and Central Ohio area. Fireside Dining Room, Leaning Oak Bistro and HideAway Spa always has something going on. So if you want to stay on grounds, or explore the area, there is plenty hidden things to do at HideAway Country Inn.
At the Inn:
HideAway is very secluded Country Setting surrounded by 400 acres of farm land and woods. You can see HideAway Country Inn from State Route 4, but all you hear is the quiet of wildlife. Please be sure to check out our calendar of events for activites at the Inn.
- Winey Women and Girlfriend Getaways
- Wine Education Classes become a "Wine SNOB"and Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Wine Dinners, Beer Lovers Getaways
- Cooking Classes - featuring locally grow foods, and growers
- State Scantioned Corn Hole Tournament
- Dinner Theatres
- All-Inclusive Packages - including Hot Air Balloon
- New Years Eve 2013
Check out our calendar for special updates
Mid Ohio or Central Ohio is the next area for great Tourism, adventures without the crowds that are prevalent in Hocking Hills or Amish Country.
- Racing or Motorsports - Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Attica Raceway, and LaRue Dragstrip. To watch or hone your driving skills with the driving school
- Bucyrus Bratwurst August 15, 16, 17, 2013
- Marion Popcorn Festival September 5, 6, 7, 2013
- Tiro Testical Festival
Shawshank Redemption Trail
Presidential Museum Tours
Ohio has some of the best birding in the country. Whether its fall migration or the return from winter warmth. Just steps from your suite, gives you some of the best birding in the area. Or Check out the " experts" at Killdeer Plains Wildlife perserve, or one of the Great unspoiled parks in Crawford Parks System - Sears Woods - Lowe Volk and the unspoiled Damer pairie.
Hot Air Ballooning: Take off from the Inn's backyard and go where the wind blows... gently wisks you up , up away. You will hear people talking, dogs barking, and the local wildlife will stop in admazement as you drift overhead. This is a definate bucket list item. Want to see for your self... take a look here.....