Employment - LMT
Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic.
Principle duties include:
• Perform consecutive 60-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
• Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
• Knowledge of other various treatments preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
• Able to work flexible days and hours
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
• Flexible schedules
• Steady clientele
• Massages at reduced cost.
• Growth opportunities.