Professional Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic.
Principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive 60-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various treatments preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Flexible schedules
- Steady clientele
- Massages at reduced cost.
- Growth opportunities.