Let’s Learn to Paint:
- Visit the Murals by Artist Eric Goehe – World Renown artist.
- 2 huge hand painted murals in Bucyrus, on Sides of Buildings.
- Murals in 2 historic Churches.
- Lunch – 1938 Restaurant & Pub
- Painting Class Hands on with a hand painted picture guided by a trained artist!
Manufacturing is Alive and Well in Bucyrus, Ohio
- Tour the Historic Pickings Copper Kettle
- Watch Candles being Hand poured at Crossroads Candle Factory
- Cooper’s Mill Factory Tour Jams, Jellies, Cider and Butters
- Repurposing Newspaper and Magazines factory tour
- High Performance Racing Manufacturer
- Snacks, Popcorn Manufacturer
Food Glorious Food!
- What is a GMO? What is Organic?
- Meet with Real farmers, tour Dairy Farm – where the Cows are milked on a Carousel, Pig Farm that is one of the largest east of the Mississippi, Pet a Llama, How is Act Microwave able popcorn made?
- Tour an Organic Farm – Learn the difference for yourself.
- Lunch or Dinner at 1938 Restaurant & Pub
- Cooking Class for dessert – Yum
- See How Jam and Jellies are made — even taste the samples.
- So much to do its a full Day !
- Great for Assisted Living, Senior Centers, and Just a group of friends.
Wine – Grapes and Wine and Food
- Tour several Ohio Vineyards
- Become an Educated Wine Snob – Wine education class
- Put your new ideas about Ohio Wines with a food and wine paired meal.
- Talk with Wine makers First hand —
Ps. Did you know that Ohio is on the same Latitude as Napa Valley — Oh Hi Oh, now you will know why Ohio wines are coming of their own.
Hollywood Ohio Style | Presidential Tour | Stain Glass Lovers