Whether you are celebrating your Bestie getting married... with a Bachelorette Party,
a Special Birthday(29th, 40th, 50th and beyond)
Just Running-away from life kids and hubbies.
The HideAway Girlfriend Getaway is a great choice.
Why Plan a two night getaway?
Reminisce, relax, reconnect you have a lot of catching up to do. Those are the only rules that apply when girls-only hit the road.
Pick a spot directly from work to meet. No one can have the chance to back out at the last minute. Super Dad can handle it...
Here's some ideas to make your Girlfriend Getaway a true success!
Check list for Dad: The Super Hero Survivor weekend!
Kinda a 911 for the guys and dads.
- Doctor #
- Grandmas #
- Itinerary for each kid... Better yet plug it into their smart phone with reminder calendar and alarm.
- Food: Coupons with list of food delivery phone numbers. Give it up Ladies this weekend is for the kids and Dads to eat junk food and drink pop.Kids will sugar crash by the time you get home when you make it a couple day adventure anyway!
Moms, we are usually the ones to keep everything on schedule, on budget and running smoothly. Plus with all the tools Dad will so much appreciate what you do without breaking a sweat by the time you return. He will want you to make it an annual event!
The Money ? from your girlfiends..Ok you think you should not spend the money on yourself? Wait this is a celebration weekend! Bachelorette or that special milestone Birthday.
aaaagh when was the last time he asked you before going out with the boys or played that new golf course?
He may not go out for a full weekend but I bet he goes out with the boys in one month more than you do with the girls in a year.
NOW IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR US LADIES!!!!!
What will we need?
2. More laughter.
4. Laugher evoking beverages.
5. P J
6.Change of clothes
7. A great attitude.
8. and a little money.
How can HideAway help?
Each one of the girlfriend getaways can be personally customized. Each lady specialty diet, to Spa treatments, to wifi.
What Sets us apart for Bachlorette and Group Getaways?
We do suggest that for parties upto 10, that every person do ONE Group Spa activity of mani or pedi or footbath with massage.
HideAway Spa has a Ladies only Group Spa area for up to 10 to receive your choice of a manicure or pedicure at the same time, at the same location with:
- Comply Chairs,
- Asian footbaths
- Hand soaks with hot stones,
- Oil of essence,
- Fresh Flowers,
- Laughter evoking beverages
Relax while some are getting the polish others are soaking and all enjoying great girlfriend conversation.
Customized Private Spa Treatments
- Full body massage,
- Hot stone massage,
- Head, Shoulder Knees and Toes(suggested for 1st time spa goers)
- Body scrubs
- Body wraps
- Pariffin Treatments
All Customized Private Spa Treatment are in private well appointed spa rooms. All Treatments are performed by a Licensed Therapist, and in a Licensed facility.
Hints to make yours a successful Girlfriend Getaway.
- Pick a date. Hardest to do! Pick a majority of people that can come on a chosen date. Work schedules change and they may just be able to make it at the last moment.
- Set up rooming list. With bathrooms we suggest no more than 4. Keeping even numbers of ladies in rooms that work well. Look at the personalities of ladies coming. Some may even decide to pay for their own individual room.
- Have each Lady call in to plan their own customized Spa Services. With own credit card so you, as planner do not get stuck with the bill. If each Lady have money on the line, they will show up.
- Plan a loose itinerary. Arrival night one, dinner, initial spa treatment. Breakfast the next morning, shopping, individual spa treatments or fun Wine Education class for everyone to become a Wine Snob. Or we can even set up a great makeup and fashion experts to see what's up and coming. Or tour crafters in the area from candle making to jams&jellies to even trying your had at Bratwurst making.
So what are you waiting for? Call today 419-562-3013 Let one of our Girfriend Getaway Specialists make this your most memorable experiences to smile about for years to come.