Romance Elopement Package
This New Year's Eve elopement package has been thoughtfully packaged for the couple wanting a memorable but simpler wedding weekend.
We crafted this package to resemble our Moment of a Lifetime but a little simpler and more budget friendly. We made sure and kept plenty of the romance and elegance that will make this day special forever.
- One nights stay in the Beautiful room of your choice, choose from our Manor house rooms, Loft Suites, or one of our Premiere Suites
- Picnic Basket for two delivered to your room with your choice of pork, chicken or beef
- Couple's Budget Massage where you and your partner will each have 1/2 an hour with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists
- 3 Long Stem Roses in your room with 12 candles lit around your Jacuzzi
- A Small Bridal bouquet in the color scheme of your choice and a groom's boutonniere
- Officiate and witnesses for your ceremony
- A private, intimate ceremony in front of a fireplace
- Wedding Coordinator
Call us today at 419-562-3013 to Customize this New Year's Eve Elopement,
talk to our Wedding Planner
We came here for my 40th birthday which was on the 13th of October. The Hideaway was a place my husband chose to surprise me with. I had no idea where he was taking me until we pulled in. As we drove here from Northeastern Ohio, my husband continued to tell me that we were going to camp out in luxurious tents. When we finally got here it was such a relief to see the beautiful house. Our experience here was relaxing, welcoming,and enjoyable. Snobilees personality really brightened and made our stay even more delightful. Jens meals were excellent. I enjoyed the delicious Autumn Chicken and waffles. My husband liked the Blackberry Pork Tenderloin. The Triple Chocolate Merlot Cake was absolutely decadent and melt in your mouth. On my Birthday my husband surprised me with my best friend of 20 years and her husband. A delicious homemade birthday cake that Snobilee designed. Later that day I received a excellent one hour massage. After that was the lovely picnic dinner. Finally we went to the Mansfield Haunted Prison. Lots of fun!! Our getaway has been very pleasurable and memorable. Thank you for everything. Robb&Jennifer - Niles,Ohio “ ”