The HideAway Country Inn welcomes quiet, non-aggressive canine companions when arrangements are made at the time of reservation. We want our guests to enjoy the company of their well-behaved dog while on vacation. The Inn reserves the option of limiting the number and size of pets (no more than 70 lbs) on a case-by-case basis. All pet guests must be completely free of fleas and ticks, be well groomed, and up to date on shots and vaccinations. Advance pet reservations are required since the Inn has limited accommodations for pets. We have one Pet friendly Loft suite and two Pet Friendly Premiere Suites.
For the comfort of all of our guests the following pet policies apply:
- Only dog guests who are quiet and non-aggressive toward other pets or people are invited to the Inn. The dog owner guest hereby agrees that the Inn is held harmless for any loss or injury or accident suffered by your dog while a visitor at the Inn. The dog owner also hereby agrees that any damage or injury caused by their dog to our property, inn and /or other guest pets, or to any persons is the sole responsibility and liability of the pet owner.
- Dog guests are not to be left unattended in the guest room at anytime, unless they are in a cage. In order to preserve the peace and serenity we offer, dogs cannot be allowed to bark and disturb other guests.
- Please keep your dog on a leash when walking them and contain them to the designated area.
- No dogs are permitted on the patio during the breakfast and dinner hours. If you chose to bring your dog to lunch they must be wearing a muzzle.
- Guests accompanied by pets are responsible for cleaning up after pets; a trash can for waste disposal is located outside. Please use the plastic bags.
- All dogs must sleep in their crates, carriers, or a pet bed. Dogs are not allowed on furniture and rugs. Dogs are only allowed in the designated pet friendly Suite and Apartment. All public areas including around the office, restaurant, rooms, and front porches, are reserved for people guests only.
- There is an additional fee of $50.00 per pet, per night, to be added to your accommodation charges, to cover the costs of additional cleaning. Your suite or apartment will be inspected after check out and any with damages will be assessed and charged accordingly. If you are uncertain whether your dog may damage or soil the rug, we suggest you roll any rugs so you avoid being charged for professional cleaning or replacement.
- Any violation of this policy will cause eviction of the pet and owner of the premise. You will be responsible for lodging costs.
- Copy of current health papers attached.
NOTE: A written copy of the pet policy list needs to be signed by the guest upon check in.
Signature of pet owner Date
Name of Pet