- If you are pregnant, please bring a letter of permission from your doctor.
- If you have cancer / are receiving cancer treatments: Cancer can be a contraindication for massage therapy so a letter of permission from your doctor is required. If we’re unable to perform a massage, there are other forms of relaxation while on your journey to recovery.
- Mention any medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart problems, headaches, recent surgery or injury. Some conditions are contraindications for massage.
- If you have any type of infectious disease, such as cold, flu, skin condition, etc. it’s important to mention this to your technician: A massage could increase certain health risks and discomforts brought on by these ailments.
- Tell the therapist about areas of your body that are injured, sore or tense.
We offer relaxation massage only. Our therapists reserve the right to refuse treatment to a guest who is intoxicated or has a contraindication.