This is a repeating eventjuly 9, 2017 2:00 pm
(Saturday) 7:30 pm
WIZARD OF OZ: AN OHIO GETAWAY If you’re looking for the ultimate Romantic Ohio Getaway complete with dinner and theater with a Local Theater Troupe, HideAway Country Inn has a special
WIZARD OF OZ: AN OHIO GETAWAY
If you’re looking for the ultimate Romantic Ohio Getaway complete with dinner and theater with a Local Theater Troupe, HideAway Country Inn has a special treat for you as the greatest family musical of all time winds its way down the yellow brick road and onto the Palace stage. With a large cast of #MarionMade talent under the expert direction of Clare Cooke, all the iconic 1939 MGM film characters will come to life. Scarecrow, TinMan, Cowardly Lion, Dorothy and her little dog Toto will lead the audience on a captivating journey over the rainbow and through Oz where they’ll meet a wizard, a few witches, and even winged monkeys.
Featuring breathtaking special effects, stunning choreography, and an Oscar-winning score, this lavish production will blow you away from the instant the Kansas twister touches down and transports the audience to the magical world of Oz. Adding to the fun will be a special Munchkin Luncheon before the show on Sunday, July 16 (separate ticket required.)
So click your heels three times and embark on an unforgettable experience at the Palace where you’ll discover a fantastic musical treat for the whole family.
The Wizard of Oz is sponsored by Ohio Health and supported by the Ohio Arts Council. Aerographic services provided by Flying by Foy and sponsored by Marion Industrial Center.
▪ Saturday, July 8 @ 7:30 p.m.
▪ Sunday, July 9 @ 2 p.m.
▪ Friday, July 14 @ 7:30 p.m.
▪ Saturday, July 15 @ 7:30 p.m.
▪ Sunday, July 16 @ 2 p.m.
▪ $40 Patrons – Includes premium seating during the show, your name listed in the souvenir program, and an invitation to the patron party on opening night.
▪ $18, $22 Adults
▪$12 Children – Ages 12 and younger
▪ Mon, May 1 – $1,000+ PCAA Members may purchase $40 Patron, $22, $18 Adult, $12 Child
▪ Mon, May 15 – $250+ PCAA Members may purchase $40 Patron, $22, $18 Adult, $12 Child
▪ Mon, May 15 – NON-PCAA Members may purchase $40 Patron Only
▪ Mon, May 22 – $50+ PCAA Members may purchase $40 Patron, $22, $18 Adult, $12 Child
▪ Mon, May 30 – $25+ PCAA Members may purchase $40 Patron, $22, $18 Adult, $12 Child
▪ Mon, Jun 5 – Non-PCAA members may purchase $40 Patron, $22, $18 Adult, $12 Child
CREDITS: By L. Frank Baum with Music and Lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg * Background Music by Herbert Stothart * Dance and Vocal Arrangements by Peter Howard * Orchestration by Larry Wilcox * Adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company Based on the Classic Motion Picture owned by Turner Entertainment Co. and distributed in all media by Warner Bros. * Presented by arrangement with TAMS-WITMARK MUSIC LIBRARY, INC., 560 Lexington Avenue, New York, New York 10022
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- Wizard of Oz Live – Enjoy the Marion Local Theatre Troupe as they bring this 1939 MGM classic to life.
- Historic Theater Experience. – Visit President Harding’s fully-restored Theater of Grandeur and choose from either Best of House, Choice, or Value Seating
- Date Night Dining. Dine in a relaxed atmosphere with a 3-course meal prepared from scratch by our 1938 Restaurant chefs. Select either a bottle of wine or your favorite cocktail with your meal or plan to have it sent to your suite upon returning from the concert.
- Support a Great #MarionMade Local Theater Troupe. Directed by Clare Cooke
Make your reservations today to secure your Ohio Romantic Dinner Theater getaway before it sells out!
HOW TO BOOK:
BOOK NOW to reserve your place at this event.
- Best of House Experience
- Choice Seating Package
- Value Seating Package
You can also call 419-562-3013 or email: Innkeeper@hideawayinn.com for accommodation, reservations, and event participation pricing and confirmation. Be sure to ask about Guest Specials and a customized itinerary.
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
july 9, 2017 2:00 pmjuly 14, 2017 7:30 pmjuly 15, 2017 7:30 pmjuly 16, 2017 2:00 pm