Event Type Festival
All Day (Saturday)
The 41st Annual Ohio Heritage Days Festival & In the Spirit of Friends Antiques & Primitives Show at Malabar Farm State Park! Perfect Ohio Romantic Getaway Weekend Plus Dinner and
The 41st Annual Ohio Heritage Days Festival & In the Spirit of Friends Antiques & Primitives Show at Malabar Farm State Park!
Perfect Ohio Romantic Getaway Weekend
Plus Dinner and a Relaxing Overnight Stay at the HideAway Country Inn
Are you a lover of history and nature? The FREE Ohio Heritage Days Festival/Antiques and Primitives Show is full of both! Escape the busy scene and spend time in the serene atmosphere of Richland County’s own Malabar Farm State Park. Enjoy the beautiful sights of nature while you browse through rows of antique and primitive treasures. The Festival has fun activities for all ages including crafts, primitives, antiques, antique tractors, horses, food, live music, and Civil War and Living History Camp!
Malabar Farm State Park was home to the world-reknown, Pulitzer Prize-winning author, Louis Bromfield. Bromfield was born and raised in Mansfield, Ohio, and he always had a special appreciation for farm life. It was no surprise that after his successful writing career, he came back to his roots and settled down at the beautiful Malabar Farm. In 1972, the farm was established as a State Park, and visitors from all over the world have been able to enjoy the beautiful farm just as Louis Bromfield intended.
After enjoying a fun-filled day at Malabar Farm, you’ll be ready to relax and unwind at the luxurious Hideaway Country Inn bed & breakfast right in Bucyrus, Ohio! Enjoy a good night’s sleep in a state of the art boutique hotel with a double Jacuzzi. Wake up to a made-from-scratch breakfast before you head out for the day!
Highlights & Features:
- Heritage Days Festival/Antiques & Primitives Show, Dinner, and Overnight includes free festival entry, dinner, weekend retreat at Hideaway Inn, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning,
- Delicious gourmet dinner by Chef & Sous Chef
- Full Breakfast included with luxury place to stay
- Your Choice of Room or Suite in Ohio Boutique Inn
How to Book:
- To gather more details and to reserve your place for this event, please call 419-562-3013
- email: Innkeeper@hideawayinn.com
- Click Here to Book Online: for Best of the House Package – Two Night Experience!
- Click Here to Book Online: More for the Money – Value Package – Ohio Weekend Getaway
HideAway Country Inn Presents The 41st Annual Ohio Heritage Days Festival & In the Spirit of Friends Antiques & Primitives Show!
Don’t miss this Fun-filled Festival and Overnight Stay for the Perfect Romantic Weekend Getaway!
** plus Ohio Sales Tax and Gratuity.