WINE APPRECIATION CLASS – WINE TASTING EDUCATION
The Wine Snob: the wine appreciation class at HideAway Country Inn’s Wine Cellar
HideAway Country Inn’s wine school is perfect for appreciating and learning wine
Become a Wine Snob with a wine appreciation class hosted by HideAway’s trained sommelier. In these wine tasting lessons, you’ll benefit from our passion for wine that is evident in our award winning Wine Spectator climate-controlled wine cellar.
You Will Learn
- Aspects of wine tasting utilizing the University of U. C.Davis – Wine Aroma Wheel
- How taste buds work
- How to hold your wine glass to maximize your wine experience
- How to read a label so you can select your favorite wine every time
- How to develop your palate
- How to select a great bottle of wine that will complement any appetizer, meal or dessert.
Would you like to learn how to select which wines to pair with an AMAZING holiday gathering? Maybe you’d like to what works best with an intimate seafood dinner? This class is the answer. Not only will it give you a new appreciation of wine and knowledge, you’re certain to impress your friends while also having fun.
Explore HideAway Country Inn, the premiere Ohio romantic getaway boutique hotel where you can choose your experience from luxury suites to award winning bed and breakfast type rooms. Experience a tranquil outdoor environment that’s perfect numerous occasions such as romantic getaways, outdoor wedding venues or business retreats.
© 2017 Hideaway Country Inn
Site design by Michele Ciola