Meeting Room Set Up As Follows
For the Company whose innovative ideas really set you apart. “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” George S. Patton
Go Beyond the typical, stuffy hotel with conference facilities. ‘Think tank’ is a set-up where your business can escape to think, create, develop innovative business plans, strategize and plan new products. It’s ideally created to inspire your team’s creative to generate game changing ideas or formulate strategic planning to move your business forward.
The Pines Meeting Room is the ultimate to stimulate the creative genius of your employees. The doors open to patio with high ceilings, furniture with movement action, team building games, toys and overall fun items to help instigate original thought. It also includes flip charts, colorful markers and even a stereo with inspirational music, if you like. It’s also easily climate controlled for your comfort.
- Creative Spaces
- Breakout Spaces
- Inspiration And Innovation Exercises To Get The Creativity Flowing
- Secluded And Private
- Beautiful Grounds For Natural Renewal
- Space To Challenge Each Other And Build New Ideas For Growth Hacking
Highly optimized space designed to meet your executive board meeting needs
Stay at a conference hotel that’s unlike the rest while you keep your board members commute time in mind. HideAway Country Inn is conveniently located in Central Ohio on a major route for companies with board members from Columbus, Cleveland, Canton, Toledo and Dayton areas who need meeting space. That means if you’re the meeting planner, and you’re searching for an exclusive meeting area for your chief executive officer and board of directors (and other members), turn to HideAway.
You can come together to discuss a company’s performance and consider ways to maximize returns for the day or simply stay-over if you’re looking for a long-term corporate retreat. You’ll have guaranteed privacy for your company, school or fraternal organization or nonprofit. Each available area is specifically designed for the ideal size of your officers and staff. Plus, your meeting space comes fully stocked with amenities your executives expect in corporate retreats.
- Boardroom table can increase or decrease in size depending on number of chairs needed
- Features conference table with projector and screen at one end of the room.
- Living room furniture arranged creating a separate seating area
- Carriage House – The Pines Conference Room holds up to 16 Board Members
- Carriage House – The Woodland Conference Room up to 50 Board Members
- Manor House – The 4 Seasons Barrel Room holds up to 24 Board Members
- Manor House – The Library holds up to 8 Board Members
- Manor House – The Chandelier Room holds up to 12 Board Members
- Manor House – The Gathering Place holds up to 24 Board Members
Perfect for the business that knows growth starts with strong leadership
Training your next leaders is imperative to your a growing business. There are times when standard hotel meeting rooms suite this purpose. But if you’re looking to inspire your staff, that’s where HideAway Country Inn is different. Whether you are a B2B, B2C or H2H company model, you know that training and growing strong leaders takes a concentrated and continual effort for a successful business. Allow us to facilitate your leadership training, renewal or growth at our corporate retreat. Whether it’s for the day, a weekend or an entire week (or more), you’ll have everything you need for a productive time, including team building exercises, if you need them. From Inspiring Speakers to Outside Activities, let HideAway and your meeting planner create the perfect event so your team can build a brighter future. Private facilitators are available for you if you contact us in the early planning stages. That way we can to book your facilitator so your event goes smoothly. Your personal training needs may include:
- Professional Coaching
- One Day Retreats to a Full Camp Retreat
- Professional Training with a list of Qualified Speakers, teachers and coaches.
Designed for intense business meeting interactions for real goal achievers
Created to maximize participation from each attendee in your meeting, this layout is great for your committee, action group, team building exercise or board meeting. The Block O or Hollow Square style setup consists of four or more tables arranged in a square, rectangle or the traditional Block O, in which the middle of the design is empty. Also known as a closed ‘U’ design, participants in this set-up will sit on three (or all) sides of the space, but there is an emphasis and focus on a power figure at the head. Some of the advantages of a Block O Design include:
- Each participant has the same Amount of Space.
- Participant Easily See One Another
- Each Participant has a Writing Surface.
- Setup is critical as far as Participation is concerned.
- The Block O is best for groups under 30 people for Maximum Participation.
- Good for Larger Committee or Board Meetings of 17 to 30 People.
- Avoid Long, Straight Sections of Tables Over 12 Feet Long.
Perfect when the Instructor is the focal point while still allowing breakout, smaller groups
“Team tables” or “Clusters” create the ultimate training atmosphere and allows for great audio and visual learning. This set-up is popular when note taking and lap tops are a must. Since the Hideaway Country Inn is centrally located it’s a great choice for training space of companies with trainees from Columbus, Toledo, Dayton or Cleveland. If presentations are in integral part of your meeting this set-up allows you to achieve maximum results. It offers a comfortably seat for every attendee at a table and provides direct sight and voice communication with event participants. Plus, since the Hideaway Country Inn is centrally located, it’s a great choice for training space of companies with trainees from Columbus, Toledo, Dayton or Cleveland. A few options in set-up include:
- Participants Are Seated at Standard Rectangular (single or back to back) or Round Tables (60″, 66”, or 72″ in diameter)
- Seating May Be 6, 8, or 10 Participants Per Table, Depending on Room and/or Table Size
- Depending on the Needs of the Session, Groups Can Be Organized as Cross-Functional or as Departmental or Established Dynamically, as needed
- Provides easier Sup-group Work Sessions or Group Problem Solving Sessions
- Meal Service During, Before or After Your Meeting
- Appropriate for Small Team, Work Group and Committee Meetings
- Ideal for Small Breakout
- Ideal for Study Groups with Group Interactions, Discussions and/or Note Taking
- Co-facilitators are Recommended if a Larger Numbers of Participants are Anticipated.
Perfect for companies with employees needing for a learning atmosphere
For a meeting planner who’s tasked with finding a ‘school’ location this set-up is more classroom based. It features the traditional set-up that includes the tables and chairs facing the front of the room. It’s ideal for making the guest speaker or presenter a star. It’s also a good choice when note taking is essential to the learning process. When it comes to refresher courses for employees or new product roll outs, this meeting room is one of the more popular choices. Furthermore, although it’s instructional in style, break-out sessions can also be customized for your seminar, if desired.
- Comfortable chairs
- Plenty of Room at Tables for Note Taking
- Quiet, Private Room with No Distractions
- Ideal for Retraining Information or Launching New Products
- Can Accommodate Small and Large Groups
- Can be held in the Gathering Place, 4 Seasons Barrel Room or Woodland Conference Room
Private venue for your guest speaker or life coach to inspire and motivate your team members
This space is ideal for larger groups that feature a guest speaker or an inspirational figure because it creates a performance atmosphere. Help spark the imagination and innovation of your people by having your event properly staged. You can enjoy a roomy, private meeting space that’s centrally located in Ohio so all your key employees can attend. Plus, since HideAway Country Inn is a conference hotel you can make it a stay over, making it a one-of-a-kind corporate retreat in Mid-Oh. Consider this: a great speaker in the right atmosphere can be that ignition that INSPIRES your best and brightest to reach new heights of achievement. The theater set-up includes:
- Comfy Chairs
- Climate Controlled
- Secluded yet Easy to Find
- State of the Art Sound System
- Food and Beverage Packages Available
- Inside and Outside Spaces Available
- Overnight Accommodation
10 breakout rooms to accentuate your meetings at Ohio’s premiere meeting venue
This room set-up is great for small workshops or training session. HideAway Country Inn can split a large group into smaller groups for easier discussions or collaboration. Breakout rooms can be used for both board meetings and training sessions. Furthermore, you can create up to 12 breakout rooms for a single meeting or training session so there’s no reason to ‘rent’ more space than you actually need.
- Carriage House’s Eagles Nest Suite Offers Guaranteed Ultimate Privacy that’s Great for Depositions, Labor Negotiations, etc.
- Carriage House’s Gazebo is Highlighted by a Fountain, in Shaded Area and is ideal for Work Groups
- Carriage House’s The Secret Garden that’s Shakespearean in Nature is Super Quiet and Entwined with our Butterfly Garden to Inspire Original Ideas
- Manor House’s 4 Seasons Barrel Room Hosts Up to 24 Board Members
- Manor House’s Library Hosts up to 8 Board Members
- Manor House’s Chandelier Room Hosts Up to 12 Board Members
- Manor House’s Gathering Place Hosts Up to 24 Board Members
- Manor House’s Wine Cellar, Owners Quarters and Tree House Suite All Make Superior Breakout Rooms
Innspire Your Innovation
Innspire Your Imagination
Innspire Your Taste Buds
Explore HideAway Country Inn, the premiere Ohio romantic getaway boutique hotel where you can choose your experience from luxury suites to award winning bed and breakfast type rooms. Experience a tranquil outdoor environment that’s perfect numerous occasions such as romantic getaways, outdoor wedding venues or business retreats.
© 2017 Hideaway Country Inn
Site design by Michele Ciola