OSU Tailgate with HideAway Inn
By Rachel KerrAugust 31, 2012
The leaves are beginning to change, temperatures are dropping earlier in the day and....it’s OSU Football time! Ohio State’s first game is this Saturday, September 1st. Some of us will watch OSU take on Miami in the privacy of our own home, others will travel to a noisy and overcrowded bar while waiting 30 minutes for a warm bud light, and others will enjoy a tailgate experience with friends, family or coworkers.
Now this is where HideAway Inn comes in! Grab some friends and head over to HideAway where you can enjoy the game in our bistro picking your favorite drinks from a full bar. Challenge your friends to a corn hole mini tournament on our patio.
Check out OSU’s 2012 schedule here and plan to watch your next game with HideAway Inn!Go Bucks!
Try this yummy game day treat: Pizza Pinwheels!
• 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni (about 1 1/2 oz)
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
• 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (2 oz)
• 1/2 cup pizza sauce (from 8-oz can)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
2. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
3. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
4. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
« Back to Ask The Chef